Language Translation Services|
CC Infotech provides a wide array of Language Translations services dependent on client requirements. The company has
served technical, scientific, medical, literary, and business clients in various types of translation services. Whether a
client seeks document, text, or verbal translation, CC Infotech is equipped to handle their requests. Below is a list of
types of translations the company offers to clients:
- Absolute Translation – Absolute translation involves complete literal translation of text without any alteration
of content or form of the original document.
- Abstract Translation – In abstract translation, a summary is given of all the information in the source
translation in the form of general themes, a description of specific information, or a condensed version of useful
- Keyword Translation – In keyword translation, only the keywords, indicating basic concepts of a text, are
transferred into a desired language to determine the necessity of full translation and how the text should be translated.
The words are usually structured to indicate importance.
- Selective Translation – Selective translation involves a rendering of details related to a specific aspect of the
source translation. Irrelevant information is disregarded. Additional explanatory notes are often included to add depth to
the certain subject of translation.
- Sight Translation – Sight translation is the oral translation of a written text that usually occurs without
preparation, on-demand, and normally in a professional environment.